Discover Medemblik from a different perspective with CityTours. In and around Medemblik city, the city train takes you to all the landmarks & attractions. This shuttle service is free. Hop on and off as you please.
Citytours take place from 12:00 to 16:00.
1. Near Medemblik station, you'll find museum ‘De Oude Bakkerij’. It is a triple winner of the ‘Most Fun Museum for Children and Families in the Netherlands’ award.
2. Next stop: Radboud Castle. The only Medieval castle in the area, it brings history back to life.
3. The Nederlands Stoommachinemuseum is located in the former steam pumping station ‘De Vier Noorder Koggen’. The exhibition includes steam engines from the 19th century. Children will enjoy the Steam Theatre and the Steam Lab.
4. Make sure you visit Pancake Station De Bijenstal. Enjoy the model train track of the region and discover how bees make honey.
5. Meelmolen De Herder is still operational. Climb from attic to attic and discover how the milling system works. Remarkable!
6. The City Museum in the old city hall boasts a unique collection of finds related to old Medemblik. For archaeologists of all ages!
Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source